TELEFLEX, Business Analyst | Morrisville, NC (April 2016 – Present)
- Assist in the development of RFP pricing and contract impact analysis for new, renewing, and ongoing contracts for US and Canada customers and business units.
- Creation of Monthly focus reports for business units, group directors, and executives.
- Ownership of Tableau, Tableau Server reporting in collaboration with IT dept.
- Assisted in established SQL-based reporting from SAP BW to SQL for Tableau Server reporting.
- Creation of visualizations and data analysis with Tableau for clear, concise, and shareable data.
CAPSTRAT, Analytics Manager | Raleigh, NC (October 2015 – April 2016)
- Oversee one analyst and collaborate with media planning and buying teams to optimize digital media campaigns.
- Optimize campaigns across varying budget sizes ($2K to $5M) with varying goals: awareness, ROAS, and other KPIs.
- Create and implement Scopes-of-Work (SOW) for new projects, including pricing analytics work within the agency.
- Collaborate with internal teams on Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, development, and presentation.
Ignite Social Media, Senior Analyst | Cary, NC (August 2013 – October 2015)
Ignite Social Media, Analyst | Cary, NC (July 2012 – August 2013)
- Develop measurement plans, establish KPIs and maintain client-facing and internal dashboards for high-profile brands across varying industries, including: CPG, Hospitality, Food & Bev and Personal Care.
- Establish ROI and cost-saving models through market research and analysis.
- Provide executive level and in-depth reporting and strategic optimizations on web channel performance and social media performance through Google Analytics, Adobe Reporting & Analytics (Omniture), and data provided through social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Leverage use of VBA and R to assist in data analysis and routine tasks for automation and data cleaning.
- Strategically and tactically direct client teams and analytics team through insights and decisions to drive ongoing improvements and direction.
- Respond to RFP inquiries as part of the greater team, participate in strategic annual planning, and presentation of both.
Howard, Merrell & Partners, Social Media Analyst Raleigh, NC (August 2011 – July 2012)
- As Social Media Analyst I divided my role between the PR department and analytics. With PR I devised and implemented strategic plans and audits for multiple clients including CORDURA® fabrics, Georgia-Pacific Professional, Barton College, House-Autry Mills, Duke Orthopaedics, and others. In addition to my role in PR I also maintained analytics for these clients and strategic plans through these insights.